Monday, August 6, 2012

Bete Noir brooch

A little while ago Betty Bee did both a YouTube video and a blogpost on her favorite pieces of jewelry. Among them was her custom double heart necklace from Bete Noire. It had a little crown on it and it said Queen Bee. Pretty darn cute! So it didn't take me many clicks to have ordered my own little brooch from the website. I chose the Blue Hawaii double heart style and I wanted it to say "Frøken Spjåk", one of my dads nicknames for me since I was a child. Frøken Spjåk is a character in the cartoon Knoll og Tott, or The Kattzenjammer Kids in English.


Sooo cute.


I was a bit worried that the glittery surface would drizzle all over but it doesn't at all. The brooch and shipping to Norway was a total of £10. Worth every single penny! Thanks Beth at Bete Noire! I'll be coming back for more!


♥, S

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I absolutely adore this! I'm a die-hard romantic and major fan of sparkly jewelry. Thank you for posting about this jewelry maker, I'm sooo bookmarking her site and hope to shop there one day myself, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete