Saturday, April 28, 2012

First blog post!

I've finally decided to start my own blog! I've been a avid blog-o-holic for a long time, but I've never had one myself. I've just been lurking around like some creepy stalker. Time to join in on the fun! I don't have some grand plan on what this blog will be like, but being a fan of the 50s I suspect much of the focus will be on that. I've been fiddling around with the layout and appearance of the blog and hopefully this doesn't look too allright.
Also, I should mention that "Kattens mjau" is "Cat's meow" in Norwegian. According to Wikipedia, cat's meow is "an expression referring to something that is considered outstanding; coined by American cartoonist Thomas A. Dorgan (1877–1929), who signed his work as TAD."
It's not a expression actually used in Norwegian, but I liked the sound of it. :) 


If you would like to get to know me a liiittle bit better, click here to go to my "about me" page. I found it a little hard to write about myself, so it's really just a very random list. But hey, you get the gist of it.


Mmmm, polkadooots


I have to go (time for hamburgers!) so I'll leave you with something I suspect you'll see a lot of in this blog in the time to come - polkadots! They make the world a better place. :)


♥, S

No comments:

Post a Comment