Monday, April 30, 2012

Button earrings

A few weeks ago I stopped by a store here in Trondheim that sells all sorts of sewing equipment, M Sommer Possementforretning. It's the most adorable little store that was opened way back in 1887.

Source


I'm not much of a seamstress at all, but I did find something that tickeled my fancy - A plethora of buttons! I remembered having some flat earring studs back at home (you can easily find these on Etsy etc) so I grabbed a few pairs of buttons.


I preferred buttons without visible holes on the front, so that you can't see what they actually are. Just make sure they are made out of plastic or some other soft material so that you are able to cut off the loop piece doodads on the back. Add glue to the mix and voila!

Done!
Earrings that are unique to you, and very cheap as well. And sooo easy. Hooray!

Ready to rumble!
♥, S

3 comments:

  1. You're so lovely! I adore your dark hair and pale skin. Just beautiful. I'm glad you found my blog and that I've found yours!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap prada handbags are among woman's best friends. A bag is really very useful whether it is a cheap hermes handbags , a shoulder bag or a tote bag. Now, women do not just pick any bag but they usually prefer designer louis vuitton wallets
    . Who can blame them? Designer bags are durable, very stylish and in right now.

    ReplyDelete