Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last weekend randomness

Friday May 11th


Went for a walk in the pouring rain. Hooray for umbrellas!


Norway Designs had the new Arne Clausen bowls from Lucie Kaas. They've used Clausens lotus design that some of you might know from the Cathrineholm enamelwares from the 50ies and 60ies. I love Cathrineholm and I'd really like to get my hands on one of these bowls too.

Saturday May 12th



I went to my hometown to stay at my parents house for the night. Went out with some friends that evening, which was great as I hadn't seen them in a while. But earlier that day my brother and I took a walk in the woods with my nephiew Anton. He is the bees knees! 


The area we walked there used to be a military fortress, built in 1902. We had so much fun exploring!


Things got extra exciting when we found this. We were pretty sure this must have belonged to a spy during the war. We looked everywhere for the other piece so that maybe we could extract the info inside it, but to no luck.


After all that excitement it was nice to sit down and have something to drink, before we headed back down.


^True!

Sunday May 13th



Red kitchen floors. There should be more of them. :)


♥, S

1 comment:

  1. What delightful photos. It sounds like a lovely time. That red kitchen floor is amazing. Agreed, there should be more :)

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete