Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our weekend in a few quick snaps!

Ahoy!

We're back from our little trip to the coast, and I had such a nice time! And time just flew by as it so often does when you are enjoying yourself. We even had a couple of sunny days which wasn't expected. I had to attack a pair of leggings with scissors to make some temporary shorts. It didn't look particularly fashionable, but it did the trick! :)





We did a bit of fishing and I caught my first fish ever today! Between the 7 of us who were there many a mackerel was caught and eaten.


We stayed at this house (upper left corner), which belongs to Krish's grandma Mimmim. We were there with his mom, "stepdad", brother, sister and her boyfriend, and two überpoodles Hedda and Zita.


Hedda and Zita being good little models.


And then, in what seems like a blink of an eye, I'm sitting here at home again. A new, fresh week awaits!
Hope your weekend was a good one too!

♥, S

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had such a fantastic time! I love your cheerful strawberry red nails as you held up the fishing line - you're a vintage gal after my own hear there! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete