Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Recent randoms #2




I got this little kitty at a secondhand store in my hometown called Bruktbo. It's located right next to the recycling station and they go through other peoples thrash, finding all sorts of gems! Their prices are much more likeable than in most thriftstores around here. I'm sorry I don't get to stop by Bruktbo as often as I used to (when I lived in the same town) but I go there whenever I can and rearly leave empty handed.
The slightly bigger kitty is a salt shaker my mom gave me, and the rabbit is another Bruktbo find from a while back.



I got this coat at Bruktbo too. It's by Cewo, made in Sweden and it's 100% wool. A steal at 50NOK/ca 8USD. I love the pockets, and it hardly seems to have been worn. It just needs some ironing and it'll be good as new. I know I'll get some good use of this when autumn comes! :)


And my last Bruktbo find - A pair of earrings, 80s maybe? One of them were a little grimy with some corrosion, but I was able to clean it up.



These two are from the Salvation Army store, Fretex. A duck umbrella? How could I resist? And red cardigans is one of those things I can never have enough of. I like the ruffle effect on top, it adds some intrest.


Pineapple bag from H&M, heart sunglasses from Ebay.


And last but not least, a fun colourful skirt from Lindex. It was on sale for only 29NOK/5USD, and it has pockets! Win! :)

♥, S

4 comments:

  1. So many pretty, delightful things - and outfits - to enjoy in this post. I can't decide which I like more the quirky duck umbrella or the uber cute little kitty figurine! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I love your pineapple bag and a duck umbrella is a must have!!!

    XOXO*
    Miss Lil'Susie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pineapple bag? That´s what I call a great find, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love your pineapple bag.
    The skirt is fab!

    ReplyDelete