Thursday, June 28, 2012

OOTD - June 28th

I've gone monochrome today in a outfit noone would dare accuse me of being adventurous in.


Top: KappAhl
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Rocket Originals
Necklace: Salvation Army



Aaand yes. My winter jacket. In June. Welcome to Norway. I'm heading out to meet my bestie Bente and we're going to the market that's currently in town. My parents were there yesterday and came here for coffee after and they said it was freeezing so I come prepared, but not too happy about it! ;)

♥, S

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable in your blacks and whites. Ohh my, I would love a little of that cool weather here in Tennessee (it's burning up and everyday is supposed to have a high of 100 degrees this week), but I'm sure you'd rather have a little heat your way :)

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute causal outfit, you look great! I have a similar top, but the shoulders have a bit of a nautical look to them.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete